French Translation Specialist
French Translation Specialist
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
As one of the largest e-commerce websites in the country, uline.com provides a vital service that millions of users depend on. Our e-commerce team puts a lot of heart into making it the easiest website to navigate and place orders.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Translate online and printed materials.
- Proofread and conduct quality control of translated copy.
- Accurately relay style and tone so that meaning of the original / source text is maintained in the translation.
- Refer to reference sources as needed to ensure the accuracy of translations.
- Coordinate with translation vendors to insure translation quality and to facilitate the resolution of translation issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in translation (English to French) or in a related field.
- 2+ years experience with French translation.
- Demonstrated ability to speak, read and write fluently in English and French (Quebec Province, Canada).
- Experience working with French translations for Quebec Province, Canada preferred.
- Familiarity with CAT tools, Canadian market and commercial terms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be well organized and detail-oriented.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.