Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline's Creative department is a powerhouse of over 130 team members who execute our visuals on tight deadlines with consistent brand clarity. Each day buzzes with excitement and hard work.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Design emails, landing page banners and other digital touchpoints to Uline branding standards.
- Prepare images and HTML for upload into email marketing software.
- Create custom imagery and layouts for emails.
- Work closely with Marketing, Merchandising and Internet teams to position product in line with best-merchandising practices.
- Manage timelines, milestones, and internal details to ensure delivery of email marketing schedule.
- Bachelor degree in Visual Communications, Graphic, Web Design or related field.
- 3+ years experience in web and email design.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Dreamweaver.
- Knowledge of Mac and PC platforms.
- Familiarity with current and emerging technologies.
- Excellent problem-solving, time-management and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.