Regional Safety Manager
Regional Safety Manager
2950 Jurupa St. Ontario, CA 91761
Uline: where hard work and hustle are valued and rewarded.
Relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates.
- Manage and execute Uline's safety program, policies and procedures for Uline's California branch.
- Collaborate with branch management to establish safety goals.
- Drive continuous safety improvements, audit work areas, review incident reports and recommend enhancements.
- Hire and develop a team of Safety Coordinators to implement all safety initiatives.
- Recommend new policies and procedures to reduce occupational health and safety risks.
- Partner with Human Resources to manage workers’ compensation claims.
- Ensure safety program meets legal requirements and Uline’s high standards.
- Bachelor's degree in safety management.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience developing, implementing and / or managing a safety program in a warehouse or distribution environment.
- OSHA experience on a state or federal level preferred.
- Workers' compensation experience a plus.
- Management experience.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- Outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.