Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
At Uline, Finance isn’t just about the numbers; it’s about supporting the entire business.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Perform various analyses, including thorough reviews of financial statements and preparation of reports.
- Analyze signs of possible fraud to determine account validity and protect company assets.
- Analyze a high volume of orders requiring credit review and answer 30+ incoming calls per day.
- Meet daily release deadlines to ensure customer orders are processed accordingly.
- Set and adjust credit limits based on customer requests and / or past payment experience.
- Contact customers with past-due balances to determine cash flow status.
- Handle email communication with customers and internal departments.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years experience in credit, collections or call center environment preferred.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with a 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.