705 Braselton Industrial Blvd, Braselton, GA 30517
From spotless warehouses to manicured lawns and walking trails, maintaining world-class facilities is as important to Uline as providing quality products and great service. Join a Facilities team that helps manage over 16 million square feet of property on over 50 million square feet of grounds.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Perform repairs on drywall, paint, doors, locks and hardware.
- Perform mechanical, lighting and plumbing repairs.
- Complete Testing of Facilities equipment like generators and fire protection systems.
- Install and configure modular workstations.
- Manage vendor projects.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years experience with one or more of the following: rough or finish carpentry, wood finishing, painting, plumbing, lighting maintenance, commercial office furniture, floor and tile.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Understanding of OSHA's PPE requirements and Bloodborne Pathogens standard.
- Available for after-hours and weekend on-call services.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site cafe and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.