2950 Jurupa St. Ontario, CA 91761
Wanted: Master Gardener with a floral fascination to enhance our landscaping team's beautiful displays across our facilities.
From spotless warehouses to manicured lawns and walking trails, maintaining world-class facilities is as important to Uline as providing quality products and great service. Join a Facilities team that helps manage over 16 million square feet of property on over 50 million square feet of grounds.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 7 AM to 3:30 PM (with occasional weekend projects)
- Design and replace seasonal plantings / arrangements at the Uline California Campus.
- Maintain seasonal plantings / arrangements including weeding, fertilizing, deadheading, watering and pest / disease control.
- Manage and track budgets, vendors, deliveries, planting and removal of all seasonal plant material.
- Plant various landscaping materials (perennials, grass, annual flowers, trees, shrubs, etc.)
- Conduct daily audits of the landscape and maintain logs to ensure items are addressed.
- Conduct some equipment cleaning and maintenance.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Degree in horticulture preferred.
- 5+ years experience in landscaping and grounds maintenance.
- Hands-on experience with a variety of landscape tools and equipment.
- Understanding of plant health care and common planting practices; able to identify specific plants and weeds.
- Knowledgeable with irrigation controllers and troubleshooting.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.