2105 S. Lakeside Drive, Waukegan, IL 60085
Uline's Human Resources team works hard to find and retain the best talent. We match quality candidates with a job they'll enjoy while continuing to support all employees throughout their career here.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Develop recruitment programs to attract, identify and source qualified candidates.
- Build and maintain relationships with Hiring Managers to identify recruitment needs, job duties, qualifications and skills.
- Review applications and interview applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills and salary requirements.
- Actively source talent by utilizing job boards, including niche sites, email and cold-calling.
- Maintain and build relationships with contingent and retained agencies.
- Coordinate and participate in local job fairs and college recruitment events.
- Develop and maintain contacts with schools and other organizations to find and attract applicants.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or related field.
- 5+ years recruiting and sourcing experience.
- Understanding of all full life-cycle recruiting components, including sourcing, qualifying, networking and assessing candidate skills.
- IT recruiting experience a plus.
- Can handle sensitive and confidential information with professionalism and integrity.
- Ability to adapt and flourish in a fast-paced environment.
- Well organized and detail-oriented with an ability to multitask.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Available for travel to job fairs, university recruitment events and Uline's domestic branches.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.