Location:Edmonton, AB, Canada
11504 – 186 Street NW. Edmonton, AB T5S 0J1
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Due to our tremendous growth at our Edmonton distribution center we are adding to our team. We are dedicated to doing the right thing for both our customers and associates which has resulted in exceptional growth. Come Grow with Uline!
Uline is EDMONTON’s leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We offer same-day shipping on over 32,500 products. We are a privately held, family-owned company that has sales and distribution centers located throughout North America to provide our valued customers with best in class service.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Warehouse department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in distribution, shipping and receiving, forklift operation, or picking and packing, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks a Forklift Technician at its branch in Edmonton, Alberta.
Come join our rapidly growing team!
- Maintain and repair Crown Stock Pickers, Stand-Up Reach Riders and Toyota Sit-Down Forklifts.
- Maintain and repair conveyor systems, Lantech wrappers, Mosca banders and Sealed Air pillow machines.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment.
- Utilize a CMM (Computerized Maintenance Management System) program to open new work orders and check work history.
- Maintain parts inventory and repair records for all equipment by completing accurate paperwork.
- Must be able to work safely, utilizing proper protective equipment at all times and understand the concept of LOTO (Lockout / Tagout).
- Safely work with High Voltage and Low Voltage electrical systems.
- Ensure all paperwork is filled out in a clear, legible and accurate format, and completed with required information.
- Read and interpret work orders, safety rules, mechanical and electrical drawings, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience maintaining Crown, Raymond, or Toyota lift trucks preferred.
- Prior experience maintaining Lantech or Wulftec stretch wrapping equipment a strong plus.
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) experience a plus.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Opportunity to explore other departments as training and career continues.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education courses.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation matching program to support your favorite charity.
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uline is a drug-free workplace
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.