Location:Edmonton, AB, Canada
11504 – 186 Street NW. Edmonton, AB T5S 0J1
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Sales department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in business development, account management, or business acumen, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks a Sales Manager at its branch in Edmonton, Alberta.
Experience a high-energy, fast-paced work environment that's both competitive and rewarding. Learn about our industry and soar with the support of great coaches and sales managers.
Come join our rapidly growing team!
- Manage sales activity of Uline’s Alberta and Saskatchewan Sales Team.
- Recruit, retain and motivate top sales talent to ensure the highest levels of service and performance.
- Work with National Sales and Training Managers to implement sales strategies and ensure training procedures are followed.
- Perform regular joint sales calls and work closely with strategic accounts.
- Monitor and analyze sales goals.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years sales management experience with proven field sales experience and results.
- Strong leadership and training skills a must.
- Ability to motivate, inspire and lead a professional sales team.
- Excellent driving record.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills.
- Travel to Uline locations as needed.
- Overnight travel required to visit remote reps in Saskatchewan and Calgary.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Opportunity to explore other departments as training and career continues.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education courses.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation matching program to support your favorite charity.
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.