Location:Milton, ON, Canada
3333 James Snow Parkway – Milton, ON L9T 8L1
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Warehouse department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in distribution, shipping and receiving, forklift operation, or picking and packing, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks a Safety Coordinator at its Toronto Branch in Milton, Ontario.
- Provide safety support and information to employees.
- Identify safety-training needs and coordinate safety-training programs.
- Participate in new product and process review, including process-hazard analysis.
- Assist in the selection of appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Promote safety awareness through communication and specific training programs.
- Review incident reports and follow-up as necessary.
- Develop and monitor branch safety goals and objectives.
- Facilitate and oversee monthly Safety Committee meetings.
- Analyze safety trends and make recommendations to leadership.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree or safety certifications preferred.
- 3+ years prior safety experience.
- 3+ years warehouse experience preferred.
- Supervisory experience within a high-volume, fast-paced distribution environment preferred.
- Availability to work scheduled shift hours as needed to support ALL shifts and departments.
- Forklift certification and reach-truck driving experience preferred.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Opportunity to explore other departments as training and career continues.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education courses.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation matching program to support your favorite charity.
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.