Location:Milton, ON, Canada
3333 James Snow Parkway – Milton, ON L9T 8L1
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Warehouse department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in distribution, shipping and receiving, forklift operation, or picking and packing, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks a Safety Coordinator at its Toronto Branch in Milton, Ontario.
- Provide safety support and information to employees.
- Identify safety-training needs and coordinate safety-training programs.
- Participate in new product and process review, including process-hazard analysis.
- Assist in the selection of appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Promote safety awareness through communication and specific training programs.
- Review incident reports and follow-up as necessary.
- Develop and monitor branch safety goals and objectives.
- Facilitate and oversee monthly Safety Committee meetings.
- Analyze safety trends and make recommendations to leadership.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree or safety certifications preferred.
- 3+ years prior safety experience.
- 3+ years warehouse experience preferred.
- Supervisory experience within a high-volume, fast-paced distribution environment preferred.
- Availability to work scheduled shift hours as needed to support ALL shifts and departments.
- Forklift certification and reach-truck driving experience preferred.
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.