Web Graphic Designer
Web Graphic Designer
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Dr. Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline - Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for a unique individual with a flair for marketing to provide design recommendations for To The Nines, an upscale giftware and home décor store with a growing web presence. It's a subsidiary business run by the Uihlein family.
Uline seeks a Web Graphic Designer at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
- Provide guidance and strategy to market a wide-variety of retail product categories.
- Focus on product presentation, including photography and display environment.
- Update product information using a digital content management system (CMS).
- Evaluate improvements to site content and design.
- Monitor Google Analytics and assess statistics and trends.
- Ensure that design elements, templates and finished solutions work within various browser types and screen settings.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Bachelor's degree in merchandising, marketing or related field.
- 5 years experience in digital merchandising, marketing and creative.
- Excellent proficiency using Microsoft Excel and Shopify e-commerce platforms.
- Up-to-date on latest merchandising trends and best practices.
- Ability to interpret data, draw conclusions and proactively identify areas for improvement.
- Strong collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of Google Analytics a plus.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a privately held, family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.