Product Marketing Associate
Product Marketing Associate
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
We're looking for the best and brightest to join our Creative department. We're a team of 100+ professionals operating as the company's internal agency, serving clients throughout the entire organization. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, Uline is the place for you.
Uline currently has an exciting opportunity for an energetic and team-oriented individual to join our Creative team as a Product Marketing Associate.
The ideal candidate will champion product knowledge to effectively collaborate on the development of seasonal catalog layouts, postcards, package stuffers, emails and web designs.
Responsibilities include performing market research to understand the competitive landscape, staying current on market-specific trends and strategies and simultaneously analyzing data to ensure customer satisfaction.
Candidates must possess excellent organizational, problem-solving and communication skills while maintaining a sharp attention to detail within a fast-paced, changing environment. Time management skills and adaptability are critical keys to success.
- Review and direct designs for catalog layout, web pages, flyers, stuffers and emails.
- Conceptualize new product positioning as it relates to existing products with an eye from the customer's perspective.
- Ensure new product information and visuals are complete, accurate and compelling prior to catalog and website layout meetings.
- Review market research and internal reports to anticipate product trends, competitive actions and marketing strategies.
- Analyze customer feedback and return reports and work toward lowering return percentages.
- Maintain open and efficient communication between Creative, Merchandising and Internet departments on new and existing product development and web marketing.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years experience in marketing or a new product development environment.
- Catalog experience a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel; working knowledge of Access a plus.
- AS400 experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to multitask and troubleshoot issues quickly.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision and life), Flexible Spending Account and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time-off.
- Profit sharing plus bonus programs based on annual performance and sales goals.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing education courses, books and other fees.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
- On-site café with meals and dinner-to-go options prepared by executive chefs.
- First-class fitness center with sauna and complimentary personal trainers.
- In-house salon and spa.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.