Location:Milton, ON, Canada
3333 James Snow Parkway - Milton, ON L9T 8L1
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Facilities department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in MEP, HVAC, building automation systems, real estate, building engineering or construction, Uline is the company for you.
Up to $100,000 per year, based on experience
Uline seeks a Facilities Manager at its Toronto Branch in Milton, Ontario.
The Facilities Manager is responsible for leading the maintenance and services of our facilities to ensure they meet employee and organizational needs. The ideal candidate is a natural problem-solver who strategically leads at a high level.
- Lead multi-disciplinary teams of staff, including maintenance, grounds and custodial workers.
- Accurately plan budgets, capital expenses and projects.
- Schedule, assign and perform duties in carpentry, electrical, painting, plumbing, heating / ventilating and roofing.
- Audit and report weekly on facility conditions.
- Inspect buildings, sites and equipment for needed repair and maintenance work.
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests as required; troubleshoot issues to determine cause and solution.
- Assist with construction project management.
- Use computerized tracking system to ensure accurate collection of all maintenance work.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years facilities experience preferred.
- Experience working with plumbing, fire protection, HVAC, electrical systems, data centers, landscaping and CMMS.
- Experience supervising maintenance personnel.
- Experience working with vendors and contractors.
- Ability to multitask and oversee concurrent projects.
- Excellent time-management, organizational and communication skills.
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.