Location:Milton, ON, Canada
3333 James Snow Parkway - Milton, ON L9T 8L1
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Facilities department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in MEP, HVAC, building automation systems, real estate, building engineering or construction, Uline is the company for you.
Up to $100,000 per year, based on experience
Uline seeks a Facilities Manager at its Toronto Branch in Milton, Ontario.
The Facilities Manager is responsible for leading the maintenance and services of our facilities to ensure they meet employee and organizational needs. The ideal candidate is a natural problem-solver who strategically leads at a high level.
- Lead multi-disciplinary teams of staff, including maintenance, grounds and custodial workers.
- Accurately plan budgets, capital expenses and projects.
- Schedule, assign and perform duties in carpentry, electrical, painting, plumbing, heating / ventilating and roofing.
- Audit and report weekly on facility conditions.
- Inspect buildings, sites and equipment for needed repair and maintenance work.
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests as required; troubleshoot issues to determine cause and solution.
- Assist with construction project management.
- Use computerized tracking system to ensure accurate collection of all maintenance work.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years facilities experience preferred.
- Experience working with plumbing, fire protection, HVAC, electrical systems, data centers, landscaping and CMMS.
- Experience supervising maintenance personnel.
- Experience working with vendors and contractors.
- Ability to multitask and oversee concurrent projects.
- Excellent time-management, organizational and communication skills.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Opportunity to explore other departments as training and career continues.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education courses.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation matching program to support your favorite charity.
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uline is a drug-free workplace
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.