Location:Milton, ON, Canada
Up to $100,000 per year, based on experience
3333 James Snow Parkway North, Milton, ON L9T 8L1
Uline is seeking a Facilities Manager to join our Facilities team.
- Lead multi-disciplinary teams of staff, including maintenance, grounds and custodial workers.
- Accurately plan budgets, capital expenses and projects.
- Schedule, assign and perform duties in carpentry, electrical, painting, plumbing, heating / ventilating and roofing.
- Audit and report weekly on facility conditions.
- Inspect buildings, sites and equipment for needed repair and maintenance work.
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests as required; troubleshoot issues to determine cause and solution.
- Assist with construction project management.
- Use computerized tracking system to ensure accurate collection of all maintenance work.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years facilities experience preferred.
- Experience working with plumbing, fire protection, HVAC, electrical systems, data centers, landscaping and CMMS.
- Experience supervising maintenance personnel.
- Experience working with vendors and contractors.
- Ability to multitask and oversee concurrent projects.
- Excellent time-management, organizational and communication skills.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.