Location:Edmonton, AB, Canada
11504 - 186 Street NW. Edmonton, AB T5S 0J1
Uline - Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Due to our tremendous growth at our Edmonton distribution center we are adding to our team. We are dedicated to doing the right thing for both our customers and associates which has resulted in exceptional growth. Come Grow with Uline!
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Operations department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in supply chain logistics, transportation, fulfillment or business analysis, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks a Business Analyst for its branch in Edmonton, Alberta.
Come join our rapidly growing team!
- Analyze network and warehouse operations, including performance and productivity data, error rates and their root causes.
- Analyze reports to identify operational issues.
- Conduct ad hoc analyses on specific areas of the operation.
- Develop recommendations to improve performance.
- Manage small operational process improvement projects.
- Monitor results of warehouse operation improvement initiatives.
- Maintain and publish standard reports for distribution operations.
- Maintain databases and develop weekly / monthly metrics reports.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Strong Microsoft Office experience, especially in Excel and Access.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of SQL, data extraction and analysis.
- AS400 and Cognos experience a plus.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time-off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Reimbursements for fitness memberships.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.