Location:Edmonton, AB, Canada
11504 – 186 Street NW. Edmonton, AB T5S 0J1
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Due to our tremendous growth at our Edmonton distribution center we are adding to our team. We are dedicated to doing the right thing for both our customers and associates which has resulted in exceptional growth. Come Grow with Uline!
Uline is EDMONTON’s leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We offer same-day shipping on over 34,000 products. We are a privately held, family-owned company that has sales and distribution centers located throughout North America to provide our valued customers with best in class service.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Operations department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in supply chain logistics, transportation, fulfillment or business analysis, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks a Business Analyst for its branch in Edmonton, Alberta.
Come join our rapidly growing team!
- Analyze network and warehouse operations, including performance and productivity data, error rates and their root causes.
- Analyze reports to identify operational issues.
- Conduct ad hoc analyses on specific areas of the operation.
- Develop recommendations to improve performance.
- Manage small operational process improvement projects.
- Monitor results of warehouse operation improvement initiatives.
- Maintain and publish standard reports for distribution operations.
- Maintain databases and develop weekly / monthly metrics reports.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Strong Microsoft Office experience, especially in Excel and Access.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of SQL, data extraction and analysis.
- AS400 and Cognos experience a plus.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Opportunity to explore other departments as training and career continues.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education courses.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation matching program to support your favorite charity.
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uline is a drug-free workplace
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.