Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline currently has an exciting opportunity for an energetic and team-oriented individual to join our Creative team as a Product Marketing Manager.
The ideal candidate will champion product knowledge to effectively orchestrate the development of seasonal catalog layouts, postcards, package stuffers, emails and web designs. He or she will take the lead in managing partnerships with internal stakeholders to ensure cross-functional alignment.
Responsibilities include overseeing specified product lines and performing market research to understand the competitive landscape. Additionally, he or she will serve as liaison to multiple departments, including executive leadership.
Candidates must possess excellent organizational, problem-solving and communication skills while maintaining a sharp attention to detail within a fast-paced, changing environment. Time management skills and adaptability are critical keys to success.
- Manage a team of Product Marketing Associates.
- Review and direct designs for catalog layout, web pages, flyers, stuffers and emails.
- Serve as liaison between Merchandising and Creative in the new product selection process.
- Maintain open, efficient communication between Creative, Merchandising and Internet teams on new and existing product development and web marketing.
- Conceptualize new product positioning in terms of its relationship to existing products and from the customer's perspective.
- Review market research and internal reports to anticipate product trends, competitive actions and marketing strategies.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 7+ years experience in marketing, product management or new product development with a great track record.
- Experience sourcing or selecting new products.
- Catalog experience a plus.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills.
- AS400 experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision and life), Flexible Spending Account and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time-off.
- Profit sharing plus bonus programs based on annual performance and sales goals.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing education courses, books and other fees.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
- On-site café with meals and dinner-to-go options prepared by executive chefs.
- First-class fitness center with sauna and complimentary personal trainers.
- In-house salon and spa.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 34,000 products found in our 760-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.