Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our Creative team.
Thursday, June 27th from 5 PM to 7 PM at the address above.
See Uline’s gorgeous facilities and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Manage a team of Product Marketing Associates.
- Review and direct designs for catalog layout, web pages, flyers, stuffers and emails.
- Serve as liaison between Merchandising and Creative in the new product selection process.
- Maintain open, efficient communication between Creative, Merchandising and Internet teams on new and existing product development and web marketing.
- Conceptualize new product positioning in terms of its relationship to existing products and from the customer's perspective.
- Review market research and internal reports to anticipate product trends, competitive actions and marketing strategies.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 7+ years experience in marketing, product management or new product development with a great track record.
- Experience sourcing or selecting new products.
- Catalog experience a plus.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills.
- AS400 experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.