Associate Product Manager
Associate Product Manager
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Our Merchandising department sources the best products throughout the U.S. and across the globe. Our teams have an entrepreneurial spirit and maintain our product lines while actively seeking opportunities for expansion. Associate Product Managers are essential to Uline’s success through their focused approach to product knowledge and program execution.
- Become an expert in a given product category.
- Research and source new products from domestic and international vendors.
- Visit vendors and attend product tradeshows to increase knowledge of manufacturing processes and market trends.
- Provide product recommendations after reviewing competitors’ offerings, customer comments, and market trends.
- Participate in vendor meetings and lead some negotiation sessions.
- Assist in the catalog layout preparation processes and strategize with Product Managers on new product placement within the catalog.
- Attend product presentations to ownership and contributes ideas as needed.
- Seek creative methods to increase company profitability, product quality, and efficiency.
- Collaboratively work with the Purchasing, Creative, Quality Control, Compliance and Pricing teams.
- Mentor and train Marketing Associates.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in Product Management, Supply Chain, or Marketing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Persuasive written and verbal communicator.
- Organized and analytical, with relentless attention to detail.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision and life), Flexible Spending Account and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time-off.
- Profit sharing plus bonus programs based on annual performance and sales goals.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing education.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation matching program to support your favorite charity.
- On-site café with meals and dinner-to-go options prepared by executive chefs.
- First-class fitness center with sauna and complimentary personal trainers.
- In-house salon and spa.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.