Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Dr. Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Merchandising department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in product development, marketing, or retail, Uline is the company for you.
Watch our video to peek into the world of Uline's Merchandising Department.
Our Merchandising department sources the best products throughout the U.S. and across the globe. Our teams have an entrepreneurial spirit as they maintain their product lines and actively seek opportunities for expansion. The procurement manager is a driving force in achieving these goals for the corrugated product line.
- Become an expert of the corrugated product line, industry and competitive landscape.
- Manage supplier relationships to uphold our quality and performance standards.
- Establish regular reports to review past performance, align current forecasts and review errors.
- Ensure forecasts and purchase orders are effectively communicated to suppliers.
- Analyze customer feedback and market research to identify opportunities for product line growth.
- Review and analyze performance of the corrugated product line. Develop strategies to enhance profitable growth.
- Collaborate with senior management to develop business strategies and negotiate the best programs with new and current suppliers.
- Proactively gather market data to create pricing strategies.
- Analyze sales to identify and develop best sourcing opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years product management, supply chain or marketing experience.
- Product sourcing experience.
- Strong Microsoft Office expertise, especially in Excel and Access.
- Persuasive written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Strong attention to detail that drives the big picture.
- Some travel required.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- State-of-the-art fitness facilities and gourmet cafeteria.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Uline is a drug-free workplace
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.