Location:Monterrey, NL, Mexico
Carr. Miguel Aleman KM 21 #6
Prologis Park Apodaca
Apodaca, N.L. Mexico 66627
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Human Resources department to the next level. If you have passion for benefits, recruiting, talent acquisition or have expertise as a generalist, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks an HR (Human Resources) Manager at its Monterrey, México branch.
- Partner with branch management to determine recruitment needs and staffing objectives.
- Develop recruitment programs to attract, identify and source qualified candidates.
- Recruit for key open positions.
- Manage on-boarding, new employee orientation and benefits administration.
- Supervise HR coordinator and recruiter duties.
- Maintain and build relationships with contingent and retained agencies.
- Utilize job boards, including niche sites.
- Coordinate and participate in job fairs and college recruitment events.
- Develop and maintain relationships with schools and other organizations to find and attract applicants.
- Track, audit and analyze recruitment programs and processes.
- Participate in branch meetings and/or task forces.
- Assist Mexicali branch with recruitment needs as necessary.
- Maintain knowledge of all Mexican labor laws and regulations.
- Help resolve concerns and issues between management and employees.
- Manage on-site and off-site events, including retreats, award programs, anniversary reward programs, intern outings and other special events.
- Develop "Lunch and Learn" programs plus arrange for speakers for these and other management events.
- Build an effective process for ongoing continuous improvement of programs and interventions.
- Supervise daily operations of the Mexico Travel and Reception teams.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) - 100% in both verbal and written forms.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 7+ years experience with 3+ years in a supervisory role.
- Excellent understanding of and familiarity with all Mexican labor laws a must.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent time-management skills with an ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented with strong communication skills a must.
- Ability to travel to the United States and Uline's Mexicali branch for training and meetings.
- Complete insurance coverage – major and minor medical insurance, dental, vision, life.
- Savings Fund.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please submit resumes in English.
Uline is a drug-free workplace
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.