Quality Assurance Analyst
Quality Assurance Analyst
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Dr. Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Thursday, June 27th from 5 PM to 7 PM at the address above.
See Uline’s gorgeous facilities and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Support holistic testing efforts for multiple projects and software releases, including integration, system, regression, performance and user-acceptance testing as a part of Agile/ Scrum teams.
- Develop, execute and maintain test plans, test scenarios, test cases and test scripts.
- Perform and participate in front-end and back-end testing.
- Document and evaluate test results and defects, track and manage defects and work with Development team and business to troubleshoot issues.
- Provide testing estimates for assigned work.
- Establish and maintain traceability of requirements through test plans and cases.
- Partner with Solution Analysts and Project Managers to ensure requirements are documented, understood, testable and accurately tested.
- Track and report on established QA metrics and KPIs for assigned projects.
- Act as customer advocate.
- Provide input on go / no-go decisions for production releases.
- Support Quality Assurance (QA) activities related to complex applications and system implementation projects.
- Drive established QA practices and methodology for Uline's IT Project Services team within assigned projects.
- Participate in executing QA roadmaps and strategies.
- Work with teams without a QA representative to communicate, implement and adopt applicable testing practices and expectations.
- Collaborate with QA manager and QA team to develop, implement and improve innovative QA capabilities, approaches and services.
- Assist the QA automation engineer by providing functional and complete manual tests to be included in automated testing and in identifying candidates for test automation.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related technical discipline.
- 4+ years QA experience in an IT environment.
- 4+ years experience with formal test tools and common software quality test tools.
- Experience with Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS) / Visual Studio Test Professional and Microsoft Test Manager a plus.
- QA Lead / Test Lead experience.
- Experience with SDLC (software development life cycle).
- Experience in Agile / Scrum and waterfall methodologies.
- Understanding of QA processes, practices and systems.
- Experience executing and coordinating integration, system, regression and user-acceptance testing.
- Demonstrated ability to work on concurrent projects, activities and tasks under time constraints.
- Demonstrated ability to work in team-based environments.
- Knowledge of supply chain and logistics a plus.
- Proficient at independently writing SQL statements, including joins.
- Development background a plus.
- Experience testing applications built in Angular web application framework a plus.
- Experience using TestComplete or Protractor Automated Regression Tools a plus.
- Experience performing API testing a plus.
- Experience using Confluence Team Collaboration software a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.