Location:Mexicali, BC, Mexico
Carr. Mexicali - Aeropuerto KM 17, Int Blvd Nicaragua #800
Complejo Tecnológico Nicoya
Mexicali, B.C. Mexico 21607
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Operations department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in branch operations, distribution operations, sales operations or customer service operations, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks a General Manager for its branch in Mexicali, Mexico.
- Work closely with the Branch Manager in all facets of the operation while overseeing the Mexicali and Tijuana locations.
- Rotate training throughout all core branch functions - Warehouse, HR, Sales and Customer Service.
- Provide hands-on management for a manual pick/pack facility with over 20,000 SKUs in a 300,000-square-foot distribution center.
- Serve as a source for developing and evaluating managers and other senior-level staff.
- Participate in hiring, retaining and developing team members and leaders.
- Oversee and exceed expectations for productivity, workflow, sales growth and customer experience.
- Bilingual – 100% fluent in both English and Spanish (read, speak, write).
- Bachelor's degree.
- 10+ years senior-level experience, preferably in distribution operations, sales or customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-organized with a strong attention to detail a must.
- Ability to maintain a disciplined work ethic in a fast-paced, hands-on environment.
- Available for travel to Uline's Mexico, U.S. and Canada locations.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Wellness programs.
- Savings fund with employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation matching program to support your favorite charity.
Please submit resumes in English.
Uline is a drug-free workplace
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.