Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
In Uline's 200+ person Finance department, you will enjoy the exciting challenges that come with a high growth and rapidly changing landscape. Through our analysis, we strive to be action-oriented and to enhance the organization's overall operational excellence. With new initiatives taken on every day, Uline's Finance department seeks to do them the best way.
You will be expected to learn and understand Uline’s operating procedures and systems to help aid in business success. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and hardworking while continuously developing their skills and knowledge.
- Assist in directing daily operations of the U.S. Accounting group.
- Oversee preparation of various financial statements and reports.
- Oversee the consolidation of financial statements for numerous entities.
- Review journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Coordinate audits with external auditors.
- Remain up-to-date on new accounting procedures and their effect on financial statements.
- Assemble periodic and ad-hoc analysis reports on company operations.
- CPA with a bachelor's degree in accounting.
- 7+ years experience in accounting with 2+ years managing a team of staff accountants or similar.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Oracle G/L or similar G/L experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience leading the month-end close process.
- Familiarity working with public accounting firms to complete financial audits.
- Strong process improvement acumen with demonstrated ability to enhance business operations.
- Experience working with international subsidiaries preferred.
- Experience in a warehousing, distribution or manufacturing accounting environment preferred.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision and life), Flexible Spending Account and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time-off.
- Profit sharing plus bonus programs based on annual performance and sales goals.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing education.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
- On-site café with meals and dinner-to-go options prepared by executive chefs.
- First-class fitness center with sauna and complimentary personal trainers.
- In-house salon and spa.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 34,000 products found in our 760-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.