Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated individual to join our Creative Team as a Copy Manager.
We're a team of 100+ professionals operating as the company's internal agency servicing clients throughout the entire organization. If you thrive in a fast paced environment and have a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, Uline is the place for you.
The Copy Manager will manage Uline's team of copywriters and be tasked with writing product copy that is fresh and exciting, yet follows Uline's brand standards.
The ideal candidate will possess 10+ years of hands-on experience, have dedicated experience with industrial copy and products, plus experience with catalog copy and general interest articles.
- Write crisp, clean product copy for catalog, website and marketing materials within Uline standards.
- Work with Merchandising and Product teams to strategically position Industrial products.
- Research vendor, competitor and customer information to clearly explain features and benefits.
- Translate technical, industrial terminology into accessible, benefit-oriented information.
- Manage copywriting team.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Hands-on contributor with 10+ years experience.
- Experience with industrial or catalog-based copy and product knowledge.
- Experience writing catalog copy and general interest articles.
- Strong proofreading skills with utmost attention to detail.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision and life), Flexible Spending Account and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time-off.
- Profit sharing plus bonus programs based on annual performance and sales goals.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing education.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
- On-site café with meals and dinner-to-go options prepared by executive chefs.
- First-class fitness center with sauna and complimentary personal trainers.
- In-house salon and spa.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.