Senior Marketing Operations Analyst
Senior Marketing Operations Analyst
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
We're looking for the best and brightest to join our Creative department. We're a team of 100+ professionals operating as the company's internal agency, serving clients throughout the entire organization. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, Uline is the place for you.
Uline currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated individual to join our Creative team as a Senior Marketing Operations Analyst.
While serving as a key liaison to executive management, the Senior Marketing Operations Analyst will impact business results by performing timely, insightful and actionable analysis to influence marketing strategy and key business initiatives.
The ideal candidate will possess advanced knowledge of retail analytics to effectively collaborate with internal stakeholders. Demonstrated organizational, problem-solving and communication skills are critical keys to success.
- Act as customer insight liaison between the company President and the Creative and Merchandising departments.
- Work with Product Managers and Creative team to determine items for our 788-page catalog, providing analysis and recommendations for inventory levels, customer requests and pricing.
- Stay informed on the competitive marketplace, as well as manufacturing, pricing and industry changes.
- Provide recommendations for financial and strategic improvements.
- Create reports and recaps on different metrics. Then summarize and recommend actions based on customer behavior insights.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 10 years experience.
- Experience in retail merchandise planning or retail financial planning expected.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with flexibility to reprioritize on the fly.
- Proficient in Microsoft Access and Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to summarize analytics into concise written and verbal statements.
- Strong organizational and executive communication skills.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision and life), Flexible Spending Account and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time-off.
- Profit sharing plus bonus programs based on annual performance and sales goals.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing education.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
- On-site café with meals and dinner-to-go options prepared by executive chefs.
- First-class fitness center with sauna and complimentary personal trainers.
- In-house salon and spa.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.