Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Our Merchandising Department sources the best products throughout the U.S. and across the globe. Our teams have an entrepreneurial spirit as they maintain their product lines and actively seek opportunities for expansion. Pricing Associates are essential to Uline's success through their focused approach to determine pricing for new and existing products.
- Analyze the competitive landscape for your product categories.
- Proactively gather market data for pricing new products.
- Review market trends for pricing opportunities to optimize revenues.
- Monitor cost and raw material fluctuations.
- Analyze price relationships between products.
- Partner with merchandising team to create profitable pricing strategies.
- Collaborate with senior management to implement new pricing initiatives.
- Creatively explore and recommend new revenue drivers.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel.
- Excellent communicator – speaks and writes clearly and to the point.
- Organized and analytical with relentless attention to detail.
- Strong intellectual curiosity and affinity for numbers.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision and life), Flexible Spending Account and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time-off.
- Profit sharing plus bonus programs based on annual performance and sales goals.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing education courses.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation matching program to support your favorite charity.
- On-site café with meals and dinner-to-go options prepared by executive chefs.
- First-class fitness center with sauna and complimentary personal trainers.
- In-house salon and spa.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.