Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
Chicago Branch (Kenosha)
12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144
Uline - Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Customer Service and Contact Centers to the next level. If you share in our passion for employee development and training, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks a Reporting Analyst for our Customer Service Call Center in our branch in Kenosha, WI.
- Create and perform MS SQL and Access queries for a variety of performance statistical reports.
- Pull and analyze relevant information from different sources, including AS400, SQL database, phone system and relational databases.
- Document and communicate procedural recommendations to upper-level management based on analysis.
- Perform other relevant duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years analyst experience a must.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) and SQL.
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills.
- Detail-oriented with advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision and life), Flexible Spending Account and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time-off.
- Profit sharing plus bonus programs based on annual performance and sales goals.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing education.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
- On-site café and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.