Location:Monterrey, NL, Mexico
Carr. Miguel Aleman KM 21 #6
Prologis Park Apodaca
Apodaca, N.L. Mexico 66627
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Finance department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in accounting, tax, financial analysis, international finance, credit and collections, or accounts payable, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks a Finance Manager at its Monterrey, México branch.
- Assist in directing departments, ensuring execution of main activities and achievement of goals by function.
- Manage daily operations of departments providing excellent customer service.
- Design and implement processes to improve / automate daily activities.
- Oversee the reporting process and review reports to evaluate performance and effectiveness.
- Provide hands-on floor leadership to a team of approximately 25 people.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) - 100% in both verbal and written forms.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years experience in credit and collections, with 3+ years in a management role.
- Strong knowledge of cash applications and billing department operations.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Background in business to business high volume, low dollar transactions preferred.
- Experience supervising large teams.
- Knowledgeable in Mexico regulations.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Wellness programs.
- Savings fund with employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation matching program to support your favorite charity.
Uline is a drug-free workplace
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.