WMS Systems Administrator
WMS Systems Administrator
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is looking for a high-energy, passionate and adaptive team player with great work ethic to join our Information Technology team as a WMS Systems Administrator.
Uline's 200+ person IT department is working on some of the largest and most challenging custom development projects in the Chicago and Milwaukee areas. We are undertaking an impressive modernization initiative to replace our legacy systems. Whether we're improving our customer experience or supporting our internal business units, Uline's IT department seeks to do it the best way.
As a WMS Systems Administrator, your key goal is to provide daily support of Manhattan WMOS and MIF integration interface to other enterprise systems, as well as monitor performance and make changes to improve performance and response times.
A successful candidate will have dedicated experience supporting Manhattan WMOS and packaged applications, be proficient in at least one programming language and have working knowledge of SQL.
- Provide daily support of Manhattan WMOS and MIF integration interface to other enterprise systems.
- Gain an understanding of the business process, workflows and data.
- Establish close partnership with the business and warehouse operations.
- Work with project managers during scoping and requirements sessions.
- Gather requirements, design and deploy functionality to meet business requirements.
- Assist in technical specifications and other deliverable documents.
- Develop test cases and plans to complete the unit testing.
- Work with other application developers during software design and development of webMethods workflows.
- Provide on-call support for production WMOS applications.
- Develop a deep understanding of WMS applications and integration and bring issues to resolution.
- Monitor WMS application performance and improve response times.
- Configure application for the best performance.
- Plan for and apply WMS application software patches.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science.
- 3 to 5 years experience supporting packaged applications.
- 3 to 5 years experience supporting Manhattan WMOS.
- Proficiency in at least one programming language.
- Excellent knowledge of hardware, OS (Red Hat Linux), network and communications, multi-tiered architecture and applications.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborates effectively and excels in a team environment.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision and life), Flexible Spending Account and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time-off.
- Profit sharing plus bonus programs based on annual performance and sales goals.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing education.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
- On-site café with meals and dinner-to-go options prepared by executive chefs.
- First-class fitness center with sauna and complimentary personal trainers.
- In-house salon and spa.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.