Direct Marketing Coordinator
Direct Marketing Coordinator
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline seeks an organized Direct Marketing Coordinator at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
You will join our robust Direct Marketing and Advertising team that supports Uline's customer marketing initiatives across catalog and digital programs.
In this role, you will support direct marketing initiatives for Uline's growing Canada business. This includes list selection, quality control, program analysis and cost tracking. We are looking for a passionate team player with an eye for improving and growing positive business results.
- Execute several key functions for the Direct Marketing team, including list selection, quality control, cost accounting and performance analysis.
- Manage workflow of weekly direct mail campaigns, including review and approval of weekly output from list processing bureau to printer.
- Coordinate communication of direct marketing campaign information to internal and external partners.
- Provide invoice review, approval and cost analysis summaries.
- Review, approve and maintain list rental agreements.
- Coordinate delivery of list input to list processing bureau, usage reports and file maintenance of list reciprocals and exchanges.
- Help maintain Uline's mail order and magazine library.
- Manage campaign schedule(s) and task lists.
- Support catalog and non-catalog planning processes as needed.
- Analyze direct mail campaign performance as required.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3 to 5+ years experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask and react quickly to market changes.
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision and life), Flexible Spending Account and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time-off.
- Profit sharing plus bonus programs based on annual performance and sales goals.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing education.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
- On-site café with meals and dinner-to-go options prepared by executive chefs.
- First-class fitness center with sauna and complimentary personal trainers.
- In-house salon and spa.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 34,000 products found in our 760-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.