Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative
Location:Milton, ON, Canada
Due to tremendous growth, Uline is looking for goal-oriented, customer-driven customer service representatives to join our team.
In this role, you will work in Uline's state-of-the-art Call Center, guiding customers through their orders via phone, email or online chats. Our employees are passionate about providing impeccable service. They worry about the details and solve problems so our customers don't have to.
Uline will invest in your success through a 4-week training program, side-by-side shadowing sessions with experienced customer service representatives, access to a supportive management team and continuous product and procedure training. We empower you to make decisions so customers are taken care of quickly and accurately.
Are you ready to represent a company that stands out in its commitment to providing world-class service to its customers? If you share our passion for superior customer service and have what it takes to make each customer experience rewarding, then Uline is the company for you.
Tuesday – Saturday, 8 AM to 4:30 PM
- Guide and process customer orders in a fast-paced environment using world-class technology.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat.
- Help customers navigate Uline's website and place orders online.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about products, pricing and availability.
- Work with Uline's internal departments to meet our customers' needs.
- Help resolve product returns, respond to shipping inquiries and answer order status questions.
- Submit quotes for large quantity orders and custom items.
- Bachelor's degree or high school diploma with 3+ years of relevant experience. Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- Desire to provide the best possible experience for our customers.
- Thrive in a fast paced environment with coaching support.
- Dedicated to excellent attendance.
- Available for 4 weeks of training, Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM to 5 PM.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Opportunity to explore other departments as training and career continues.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation matching program to support your favorite charity.
- On-site café and outdoor patio.
- First class fitness center.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel Uline's incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline.
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.