Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline seeks an experienced Corporate Attorney at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
You will join our Legal team that supports Uline's corporate and branch locations. As a Corporate Attorney, you will manage various contracts, prepare legal briefings and handle documents regarding real estate transactions. You will also research different types of laws and legal issues to determine how they can affect Uline in various ways.
We are looking for a passionate legal expert with a Juris Doctor degree from an accredited law school and at least 3+ years experience. The ideal candidate must also be able to practice law in Wisconsin and have experience regarding risk management and evaluation.
- Review, draft and negotiate contracts.
- Prepare legal memoranda and research legal issues.
- Research laws, rulings and regulations and determine how they apply to Uline.
- Assist in preparing documents for real estate transactions, including leases, acquisitions and dispositions.
- Conduct research on human resources issues, such as employment law, employee benefits and workers' compensation.
- Assist in all legal matters for Uline's various businesses and subsidiaries, including those located outside the United States.
- Conduct research on trademarks, patents and other intellectual property matters.
- Help ensure the organization maintains ongoing regulatory compliance with applicable federal and state laws, rules and regulations.
- 3 to 5 years attorney experience.
- Juris Doctor degree from an accredited law school.
- Admission to practice law in the state of Wisconsin or eligible for admission on proof of practice elsewhere.
- Experience and knowledge in risk management and evaluation.
- Substantive civil litigation and courtroom experience a plus.
- Experience advising businesses in Mexico and Canada a plus.
- Experience with immigration matters a plus.
- Fluency in Spanish preferred.
- Professional demeanor and team player with high degree of confidentiality a must.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with quick response time.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and writing skills.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision and life), Flexible Spending Account and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time-off.
- Profit sharing plus bonus programs based on annual performance and sales goals.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing education.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
- On-site café with meals and dinner-to-go options prepared by executive chefs.
- First-class fitness center with sauna and complimentary personal trainers.
- In-house salon and spa.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 34,000 products found in our 760-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.