Senior Web Analyst
Senior Web Analyst
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
The Senior Web Analyst will report and analyze the sales data, web traffic and behavior of Uline's various websites throughout North America. You will also create reporting tools to help other business units understand this data and any patterns that may emerge. This role is a perfect fit for those who love to problem solve and have a deep interest in analytics and data.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience performing e-commerce website analysis using web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics / Omniture or Google Analytics. Experience using Tableau or Google Data Studio is also necessary.
- Report and analyze web traffic, website behavior and online sales data.
- Work collaboratively to identify KPIs, business needs and provide data-driven insights to fuel business and marketing decisions.
- Conduct analyses and test hypotheses around business questions.
- Design and create reporting dashboards on an as-needed basis by working with business partners to identify goals.
- Work closely with the internet team to ensure accurate site tagging and data collection.
- Own the maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc., to drive key business decisions.
- Stay informed about, communicate and apply current and new trends and best practices in web analytics.
- Develop processes and methodologies to automate reporting, wherever possible.
- Generate ad hoc reports and related insights that enable the organization to be agile and responsive to new opportunities. Prioritize ad hoc reporting requests based on potential business value.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years e-commerce website analysis experience using Adobe Analytics / Omniture, Google Analytics or similar web analytics tools.
- Strong ability to interpret data and make actionable business recommendations.
- Experience using Tableau or Google Data Studio.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and SQL.
- Communication skills of the highest level, with an ability to converse effectively with different levels within the organization.
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail.
- Innovative, highly motivated, positive and a self-directed team player.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision and life), Flexible Spending Account and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time-off.
- Profit sharing plus bonus programs based on annual performance and sales goals.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing education.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
- On-site café with meals and dinner-to-go options prepared by executive chefs.
- First-class fitness center with sauna and complimentary personal trainers.
- In-house salon and spa.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 34,000 products found in our 760-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.