Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is looking for a passionate and detailed team player with great work ethic to join our Purchasing team as an Associate Buyer.
As an Associate Buyer, your key goal is to monitor inventory levels on pre-assigned products and place purchase orders to ensure that Uline has enough inventory in stock to fulfill customer orders. You will work directly with vendors to place orders, resolve issues and process returns.
- Analyze, calculate and monitor inventory levels on selected product lines.
- Place purchase orders when needed.
- Develop and maintain good vendor relations.
- Resolve problems, reconcile vendor returns and expedite order deliveries.
- Work with Quality Control and Merchandising departments when vendor return issues arise.
- Expedite deliveries on selected products.
- Complete assigned reports and special projects.
- Bachelor's degree. Supply chain major a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask.
- Spanish speaking a plus.
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision and life), Flexible Spending Account and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time-off.
- Profit sharing plus bonus programs based on annual performance and sales goals.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing education.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
- On-site café with meals and dinner-to-go options prepared by executive chefs.
- First-class fitness center with sauna and complimentary personal trainers.
- In-house salon and spa.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a privately held, family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 34,000 products found in our 760-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.