Chicago Branch (Kenosha)
12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144
Uline seeks an organized and analytical Operations Analyst to join our Chicago Branch Operations team in Kenosha, WI.
As a Uline Operations Analyst, you will work alongside the Branch Manager and senior leaders to provide analysis on a broad range of company-wide operations and issues using various sources of data.
The ideal candidate will be detailed and hardworking while continuously looking for ways to improve your analysis and communication skills.
- Review, comment and follow-up on customer comment reports.
- Audit multiple departments and job functions and provide suggestions and feedback.
- Monitor, create and publish reports and metrics across multiple departments.
- Summarize analysis into clearly written memos and presentations to outline operational observations and improvements.
- Prepare regular and ad hoc reports. Review reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Work frequently with Branch management to analyze damages, errors, returns, productivity and performance reports. Work with Branch operations to make improvements.
- Work with cross-functional areas and interpret data for business processes, investigate root causes and provide appropriate recommendations based on analysis.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1+ year analyst experience.
- Proficient in Excel, Access and SQL.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to take analytical data and create clearly written summaries based on findings a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized, detail oriented and the ability to multitask a must.
- Available for occasional travel to Uline's domestic and international branches.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision and life), Flexible Spending Account and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time-off.
- Profit sharing plus bonus programs based on annual performance and sales goals.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing education.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
- On-site café and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.