Location:Edmonton, AB, Canada
11504 186 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5S 0J1
You will be the first Uline employee that people encounter, whether on the phone or by visiting our branch. Therefore, your demeanor and professionalism will help ensure that their experience with Uline is a positive one. Our employees are passionate about providing impeccable service.
The ideal candidate will have prior office and receptionist experience, the ability to multi-task, and provide professional, confidential service.
HOURS: Monday - Friday; 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Operate a multiple line switchboard for incoming calls, minimize hold time for callers.
- Communicate all caller needs in a timely manner.
- Direct calls accurately and with ease.
- Perform data entry and order office supplies.
- Welcome and assist job applicants, visitors, vendors, employees and customers both in person and on the phone.
- Assist with other administrative duties as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year prior office experience.
- Prior receptionist experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional demeanor, appearance and customer service skills.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills, with the ability to multi-task.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers that are ready to grow with us. If you have a passion for what you do then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, fantastic benefits and a variety of perks create an outstanding work environment for all our employees.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Opportunity to explore other departments as training and career continues.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation matching program to support your favorite charity.
- Reimbursements for fitness memberships.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 34,000 products in our 760-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel Uline's incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline.
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.