Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated individual to join our Facilities team as a Facilities Assistant.
Uline's Facilities department works hard to ensure seamless building operations throughout Uline locations. As a Uline Facilities Assistant, you will perform daily maintenance and repair on a variety of projects such as doors, paint, dry wall, hardware and other items. You also will assist with installations and repairs of modular workstations and offices.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience with carpentry, wood finishing, painting, plumbing, electrical and/or furniture installation, plus solid experience using various hand and power tools.
- Perform maintenance and repairs on dry wall, paint, doors, locks and restroom hardware.
- Deliver food and mail using a company vehicle.
- Escort vendors as needed.
- Assist in events set-up and teardown.
- Help install, reconfigure and repair modular workstations and office set-ups.
- Install interior artwork.
- Assist and fill-in for other departments within Facilities as needed.
- Track work using computer-based work order system.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years maintenance experience with one or more of the following: rough or finish carpentry, wood finishing, painting, plumbing, lighting maintenance and installation of commercial office furniture (modular and/or case goods), floor and tile.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Experience with hand and power tools.
- Understanding of OSHA's PPE requirements and its Bloodborne Pathogens standard.
- Available for after hours and weekend on-call services.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision and life), Flexible Spending Account and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time-off.
- Profit sharing plus bonus programs based on annual performance and sales goals.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing education.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
- On-site café with meals and dinner-to-go options prepared by executive chefs.
- First-class fitness center with sauna and complimentary personal trainers.
- In-house salon and spa.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 34,000 products found in our 760-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.