705 Braselton Industrial Blvd., Braselton, GA 30517
Uline seeks an eager, dedicated HR Coordinator to join our Human Resources team at our Georgia branch.
Uline's Human Resources department works hard to find the best talent and to provide jobs they'll enjoy, while continuing to support all employees once they're here. As a Uline HR Coordinator, you will provide support to our HR Recruiters and ensure candidates are properly scheduled for various interviews. You will also maintain candidate files and perform reference and background checks. As Uline continues to grow, so does our need to attract qualified talent. You will be the main contact point to ensure Uline employment candidates have an efficient, positive interview experience.
For this position, the ideal candidate will have human resources experience, be adept with an applicant tracking system and can professionally handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Schedule interviews and pre-employment drug testing.
- Make travel arrangements for candidates interviewing at specific locations.
- Compile and send new hire information to applicants.
- Maintain and file applicant information.
- Complete weekly recruiting summary report.
- Verify and obtain reference information from prior employers, educational organizations and other sources.
- Conduct 30 and 90-day new hire surveys.
- Administer and score tests given to applicants.
- Assist with welcoming and testing applicants at job fairs.
- Run reports as requested.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or related field.
- 2+ years experience in human resources or an office environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Can handle sensitive and confidential information with professionalism and integrity.
- Ability to adapt and flourish in a fast-paced environment.
- Well organized and detail-oriented with an ability to multitask.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision and life), Flexible Spending Account and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time-off.
- Profit sharing plus bonus programs based on annual performance and sales goals.
- Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing education.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
- On-site café with outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 34,000 products found in our 760-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.