Call Center Training Manager
Call Center Training Manager
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
Chicago Branch (Kenosha)
12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144
Are you a stickler for impeccable service? Do you worry about the details when no one else does? Do you pride yourself on solving problems, finding solutions and taking care of others? Are you ready to represent a company that stands out in its commitment to providing world-class service to its customers?
If you share our passion for superior customer service and have what it takes to make each customer experience rewarding, then Uline is the company for you. Uline will invest in your success through a 4-week training program, side-by-side listening sessions with an experienced customer service representative, supportive management team and continuous training on product and procedures. We empower you to guide every customer through their order.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Training department.
- Work with customer service managers to identify training trends and develop new programs.
- Tailor training and set schedules according to department and location needs.
- Maintain learning management system and training documents.
- Monitor and audit trainers and training programs.
- Act as liaison to other department managers for training-related issues and questions.
- Identify potential training candidates at branch locations.
- Provide daily phone support.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 4+ years training management / supervisory experience.
- Call center experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal).
- Extremely organized. Strong multitasking and time-management skills.
- A demonstrated passion for learning and developing employees at all levels.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision and life), Flexible Spending Account and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time-off.
- Profit sharing plus bonus programs based on annual performance and sales goals.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing education.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
- On-site café and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 34,000 products found in our 760-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.