Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is looking for passionate, adaptive and business-savvy individuals with an excellent work ethic to join our Finance team as Credit Analysts.
In Uline's 200+ person Finance department, you will enjoy the exciting challenges that come with a high-growth and rapidly changing landscape. Through our analysis, we strive to be action-oriented and to enhance the organization's overall operational excellence. With new initiatives taken on every day, Uline's Finance department seeks to do them the best way.
You will be expected to learn and understand Uline’s operating procedures and systems to help aid in business success. Ideal candidates will be detail oriented and hardworking while continuously developing their skills and knowledge.
- Analyze 170+ accounts (includes high volume of low dollar transactions) and answer 30+ incoming calls per day.
- Meet daily release deadlines to ensure customer orders are processed accordingly.
- Set and adjust credit limits based on customer requests, credit reports, additional research and/or past payment experience.
- Contact customers with past-due balances to determine cash flow status.
- Handle email communication with customers and internal departments.
- Analyze signs of possible fraud to determine account validity and protect company assets.
- Perform various analyses, including thorough review of financial statements and prepare reports.
- Attend additional credit-skills training, such as financial statement analysis and SQL.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years experience in credit, collections or call center environment preferred.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) preferred.
- Experience using Dun & Bradstreet preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- AS400 and SQL experience a plus.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision and life), Flexible Spending Account and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time-off.
- Profit sharing plus bonus programs based on annual performance and sales goals.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing education.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
- On-site café with meals and dinner-to-go options prepared by executive chefs.
- First-class fitness center with sauna and complimentary personal trainers.
- In-house salon and spa.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.