Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
You will be the first Uline employee that people encounter, whether on the phone or by visiting our Corporate Headquarters. Therefore, your demeanor and professionalism will help ensure that their experience with Uline is a positive one. Our employees are passionate about providing impeccable service.
The ideal candidate will have prior office and receptionist experience, the ability to multi-task, and provide professional, confidential service.
- Ensure key executives can be located and contacted at a moment's notice.
- Greet and interact with company owners, top executives, high-profile guests, visitors and employees.
- Answer and direct a high volume of incoming calls appropriately.
- Assist with daily communications as needed.
- Assist with clerical duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Desire to join an elite team.
- 2 to 3 years related experience.
- Experience in a corporate environment preferred.
- Switchboard experience preferred.
- Comfortable assisting top executives and important guests.
- Ability to write, speak and interact clearly and professionally.
- Experience with Lotus Notes, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent data entry speed and accuracy.
- Strong multitasking and time-management skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision and life), Flexible Spending Account and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time-off.
- Profit sharing plus bonus programs based on annual performance and sales goals.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing education.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
- On-site café with meals and dinner-to-go options prepared by executive chefs.
- First-class fitness center with sauna and complimentary personal trainers.
- In-house salon and spa.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 34,000 products found in our 760-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.