IT Solution Analyst
IT Solution Analyst
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is seeking an IT Solution Analyst to join our Technology team.
Thursday, June 27th from 5 PM to 7 PM at the address above.
See Uline’s gorgeous facilities and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Collaborate with the business to identify, document and communicate business needs.
- Plan, elicit, capture, analyze and validate business, functional and technical requirements.
- Become deeply immersed and knowledgeable about core business functions, processes and workflows associated with assigned business areas and projects.
- Recognize the relationships, dependencies and impacts of neighboring business functions.
- Understand core systems, applications and technical platforms utilized.
- Document and analyze current business processes and underlying systems/applications.
- Lead product/project discovery, solution definition, requirement elicitation sessions and walkthroughs.
- Define product/project backlogs consisting of Epics, Features, User Stories and Tasks.
- Author high quality User Stories and lead Backlog Grooming/Refinement sessions.
- Participate in Sprint Planning, Daily Stand Ups, Sprint Demos and Retrospectives.
- Produce timely and high quality work product requirements including specifications, process flows, mock-ups and wireframes.
- Plan, facilitate and execute System/Functional Testing and UAT for projects and enhancements.
- Coordinate tactical related business requests for IT Development enhancements.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 4+ years of experience in a Business Analyst or related role.
- 6+ years of overall IT experience with significant involvement in software development.
- Extensive experience planning, facilitating, eliciting, documenting and managing business, functional and technical requirements.
- Expertise in modeling/mapping business processes – both as-is and to-be.
- Significant experience with both traditional Waterfall SDLC and Agile/Lean methodologies.
- Experienced in test planning, test case development and execution.
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of business and IT.
- Exceptional writing, communication, teamwork and influencing skills that foster a collaborative and continuous improvement environment.
- Excellent facilitation and organizational skills.
- Proven critical/analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- High energy, adaptive team player with good work ethics.
- Experience with Atlassian / Jira / Confluence, Microsoft TFS a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel Uline's incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.