Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Hit the ground running in your career in tech! At Uline, we're working on some of the largest and most challenging projects in the Chicago and Milwaukee areas. We're currently undertaking an impressive modernization initiative to replace our legacy systems. Whether we're improving our customer experience or supporting our internal business units, Uline seeks to do it the best way.
When you get here, you'll be in a class of entry-level associates that will work hands-on in several different functional areas of IT. As you progress, you'll work on different technologies and projects, and after a few months, we'll work together to place you where you fit best.
We took great care to ensure our technology stack is a blend of the latest, proven technologies that are robust enough to withstand the test of time and nimble enough to evolve alongside our growing business. We provide solutions built on IBM, HP, Dell EMC, VMWare, Cisco and Avaya technologies. Supporting systems like WebSphere Liberty, Elastic, Git, Consul, Cassandra, Open Nebula and Ansible, just to name a few, are also heavily used.
- Perform administrative duties within server, network, telecom and desktop disciplines.
- Perform analysis within trouble ticket to determine root cause.
- Assist with system issues and faults. Identify rout cause.
- Aid in the preparation of periodic reports.
- Perform move, add and changes within each discipline. Add and remove equipment for these changes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve infrastructure-related issues.
- Respond and resolve user support requests.
- Assist with projects after hours.
- Work with management to ensure maximum availability of all systems within the business unit.
- Deploy new hardware and software and perform maintenance on existing equipment.
- Research solutions to new problems and better solutions to existing problems.
- Participate in planning and implementing large-scale projects.
- Perform basic maintenance for network servers.
- Log time and problem resolutions into system.
- Share knowledge with other team members.
- Create and maintain documentation of various systems and software programs.
- Communicate with other IT teams to gather accurate specifications for new technologies.
- Collaborate with team members on projects.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, engineering or related field.
- Educational experience in system configuration and installation.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Available for possible travel to Uline's domestic and international branches.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision and life), Flexible Spending Account and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time-off.
- Profit sharing plus bonus programs based on annual performance and sales goals.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing education.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
- On-site café with meals and dinner-to-go options prepared by executive chefs.
- First-class fitness center with sauna and complimentary personal trainers.
- In-house salon and spa.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 34,000 products found in our 760-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.