Associate Telecom Analyst
Associate Telecom Analyst
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is looking for sharp, hardworking and ambitious Associate Telecom Analysts to join our Technology team.
Hit the ground running in your career in tech! At Uline, we're working on some of the largest and most challenging projects in the Chicago and Milwaukee areas. We're currently undertaking an impressive modernization initiative to replace our legacy systems. Whether we're improving our customer experience or supporting our internal business units, Uline seeks to do it the best way.
When you get here, you'll be in a class of entry-level associates that will work hands-on in several different functional areas of IT. As you progress, you'll work on different technologies and projects, and after a few months, we'll work together to place you where you fit best.
- Assist in day-to-day voice operation, analysis and troubleshooting.
- Provide basic configuration and operational support of telecommunication systems.
- Deploy new locations per Uline standards to fit user needs.
- Perform routine adds, moves and changes for phones, numbers and lines.
- Enter and manage carrier tickets for service outages.
- Prepare reports and analysis of voice traffic and utilization.
- Troubleshoot and resolve trouble tickets and tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree in information technology or related field preferred.
- 2 years experience in telecommunications. Avaya experience preferred.
- Knowledge of basic telecommunications topics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic programming experience on Avaya telephony systems.
- Available for possible travel to Uline's domestic and international branches.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision and life), Flexible Spending Account and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time-off.
- Profit sharing plus bonus programs based on annual performance and sales goals.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing education.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
- On-site café with meals and dinner-to-go options prepared by executive chefs.
- First-class fitness center with sauna and complimentary personal trainers.
- In-house salon and spa.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.