IT Systems Technician
IT Systems Technician
700 Uline Way, Allentown, PA 18106
Uline is looking for a Systems Technician to join our team in Allentown, Pennsylvania. With our rapid growth and large-scale projects, there is no limit to what you can accomplish at Uline.
- Respond and resolve user support requests.
- Log time and problem resolutions into ticket system.
- Maintain inventory, perform audits and manage equipment check-in process.
- Manage user accounts and permissions.
- Deploy new hardware and software and perform maintenance on existing equipment.
- Work with management to ensure maximum availability of all systems within the Business Unit.
- Research solutions to new problems and better solutions to existing problems.
- Participate in planning and implementing large scale projects.
- Perform basic maintenance for network servers.
- Create and maintain documentation of various systems and software programs.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows technology, Group Policy, Microsoft Active Directory, administration, user accounts and internet e-mail preferred.
- General understanding and interest in basic networking, remote communications, working with software, hardware and other infra systems.
- Ability to install and maintain laser printers and computers.
- Excellent communication, time management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to occasionally work after hours or weekends.
- Required to provide on-call support on a rotational basis.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We’re growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers that are ready to grow with us. If you have a passion for what you do then we’ll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, fantastic benefits and a variety of perks create an outstanding work environment for all our employees.
- Complete insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision and life), Flexible Spending Account and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time-off.
- Profit sharing plus bonus programs based on annual performance and sales goals.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing education.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
- On-site "On the Go" café, food trucks and outdoor patio.
- A complete fitness center with weights, modern equipment and full-service locker rooms.
- Three miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is a drug-free workplace
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.