Marketing Content Coordinator
Marketing Content Coordinator
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
The Marketing Content Coordinator will work on Uline's various instruction manuals, parts diagrams and troubleshooting guides to make sure the information presented is clear, consistent and concise.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a professional writer or proofreader, be used to working with style guides and, of course, have excellent writing skills.
- Assist in the implementation and administration of Uline's instruction manuals, parts diagrams and troubleshooting guides.
- Work with Merchandising and Repairs departments to ensure all documentation is well written, well presented, accurate, usable, consistent and of a high quality.
- Work with internal Translation teams to coordinate Spanish and French translations.
- Ensures accuracy of content, spelling and grammar.
- Copyedit, as needed, to maintain clarity and consistency in tone.
- Monitor consistency of all material within style and established guidelines.
- Help maintain the Private Label team's project database, files and archive.
- Manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment and quickly adapt to changing priorities.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word. Knowledge of Access a plus.
- AS400 or database experiences a plus.
- Experience as a professional writer, editor and/or proofreader.
- Experience using and adhering to style guides.
- Strong proofreading skills with the utmost attention to detail.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 34,000 products found in our 760-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.