Location:Edmonton, AB, Canada
11504 - 186 Street NW. Edmonton, AB T5S 0J1
Uline is looking for an eager, professional individual to join our team as a Facilities Supervisor.
As a Facilities Supervisor, you will be responsible for managing the repair, preventative maintenance, and cleaning of Uline’s Edmonton facilities. The ideal candidate will have previous warehouse facilities experience plus be “hands on” and willing to help complete all types of maintenance work.
- Schedule, assign, and perform duties in carpentry, electrical, painting, plumbing, heating / ventilating, roofing and security.
- Responsible for monitoring landscaping, janitorial, housekeeping and security performance and cleanliness.
- Perform routine maintenance and work on minor building and alteration projects.
- Patch and repair drywall and furniture. Install interior artwork.
- Install and reconfigure modular workstations.
- Inspect and test fire protection and generator systems.
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests as required. Troubleshoot issues to determine cause and solution.
- Maintain a variety of records and prepare reports for management review.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Previous facilities experience in a warehouse environment preferred.
- Experience working with MEP, landscaping, HVAC, UPS and electrical systems.
- Must be "hands on" and assist in completing maintenance work.
- Experience supervising maintenance personnel.
- Background in working with outside vendors and contractors.
- Some weekend and evening work required.
- Ability to lift and / or move up to 70 lbs.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time-off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Reimbursements for fitness memberships.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 34,000 products found in our 760-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.