Marketing Communications Manager
Marketing Communications Manager
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
We're looking for the best and brightest to join our Creative department. We're a team of 100+ professionals operating as the company's internal agency, serving clients throughout the entire organization. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, Uline is the place for you.
The Marketing Communications Manager acts as the liaison between the Creative department and other internal departments, ensuring projects are executed within Uline branding standards, at the highest-quality level and on deadline. The Marketing Communications Manager will manage projects from initiation to completion and will demonstrate a high level of efficiency and effectiveness in delivering results.
- Help manage internal and external company branding standards. Ensure consistency in messaging and branding across all communication efforts.
- Manage external and internal communication best practices tool kit, procedures and protocols.
- Develop media materials, including press releases, fact sheets, customer testimonials and contributed articles.
- Contribute articles to company-wide employee newsletter.
- Coordinate corporate communications processes for employees and spokespeople, media training and internal communications.
- Coordinate various integrated communication activities.
- Oversee production, delivery and maintenance of internal and external Uline communication tools, as well as develop artwork and copy.
- Counsel internal clients on Creative services.
- Implement a project management system to track activity.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, journalism, marketing or related field.
- 5 to 10 years public relations / corporate communications experience across multiple areas.
- In-house corporate communications experience preferred.
- Excellent communication, writing, editing and project management skills.
- Proven storyteller capable of creating a strong narrative.
- Experience refining, managing and changing corporate positioning and messaging.
- Ability to work multiple projects simultaneously with great attention to detail and sensitivity to deadlines and priorities.
- Thorough knowledge of corporate communications, marketing and branding principles.
- Understanding of creative workflow process, including project initiation and kickoff, execution, approvals, production, proofing, tracking and archiving.
- Excellent organizational skills with keen eye for detail.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.