Print Production Manager
Print Production Manager
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
We're looking for the best and brightest to join our Creative department. We're a team of 100+ professionals operating as the company's internal agency, serving clients throughout the entire organization. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, Uline is the place for you.
The Print Production Manager will drive the successful execution of over 2,000 print projects a year, including three versions of our 788-page catalog. The ideal candidate will have advanced knowledge of the print industry and a willingness to embrace new methods that promote future growth.
Excellent interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills are a must. This role requires the application of a strategic approach while utilizing a steadfast commitment to detail.
- Develop a consistent design and production approach across multichannel media.
- Plan, direct and coordinate the activities of Uline's Production team to ensure goals and objectives are accomplished.
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as internal and external clients.
- Monitor and drive outstanding creative solutions while maintaining and evolving the Uline brand.
- Manage the internal proofing process and schedule.
- Maintain team priorities and thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
- Act as key interface, ensuring effective communication with external vendors, confirming files are sent correctly and proofs are routed and approved within schedule.
- Partner with print buyers for quality assurance and timely deliveries of print materials.
- Help manage internal and external company branding standards. Ensure consistency in messaging and branding across all communication efforts.
- Partner with the Creative team on projects and workflow issues.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, journalism, marketing, graphic design or related field.
- 10+ years print production / services experience across multiple areas.
- 5+ years of print production leadership experience.
- Experience in a catalog production environment a strong plus.
- Excellent communication, writing, editing and project management skills.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong proofreading skills with the utmost attention to detail.
- Experience with workflow or project management software.
- Ability to work multiple projects simultaneously with great attention to detail and sensitivity to deadlines and priorities.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.