Credit and Collections Supervisor
Credit and Collections Supervisor
Location:Monterrey, NL, Mexico
Carr. Miguel Aleman KM 21 #6
Prologis Park Apodaca
Apodaca, N.L. Mexico 66627
In this role, you will manage all daily activities of Uline's Monterrey Credit and Collections team. You will make sure all policies and procedures are properly followed, provide mentoring and coaching and resolve escalated customer calls.
The ideal candidate will be 100% bilingual in English and Spanish, have prior credit and collections experience and be familiar with Dun and Bradstreet.
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of the Credit and Collections team.
- Assign activities across the team to ensure deliverables are met and deadlines adhered to.
- Ensure compliance with department policies and procedures.
- Assist in developing sound credit granting policies and practices that both support company growth and manage risk.
- Analyze processes and procedures and make recommendations to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Monitor team performance through regular formal and informal audits and side-by-side observations.
- Actively coach and develop staff. Provide leadership that stimulates engagement and growth.
- Resolve escalated customer concerns.
- Review and release orders and contact customers for payments as needed.
- Perform analysis on Credit / Collection activities and related issues. Write and review department memos.
- Complete mid and year-end reviews for direct reports.
- Bilingual – 100% fluent in both English and Spanish (read, speak, write).
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years experience in credit or collections preferred.
- 1+ year of leadership experience.
- Experience using Dun and Bradstreet preferred.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and SQL.
- Ability to interpret financial statements.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance plus wellness programs.
- Savings fund with employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.