From $30 to $45 per hour
2950 Jurupa St., Ontario, CA 91761
Uline is looking for an eager, professional individual to join our team as a Facilities Supervisor.
As a Facilities Supervisor, you will be responsible for managing the repair, preventative maintenance, and cleaning of Uline’s California facilities. The ideal candidate will have previous warehouse facilities experience plus be hands on and willing to help complete all types of maintenance work.
- Schedule, assign, and perform duties in carpentry, electrical, painting, plumbing, heating / ventilating, roofing and security.
- Responsible for monitoring landscaping, janitorial, housekeeping and security performance and cleanliness.
- Perform routine maintenance and work on minor building and alteration projects.
- Patch and repair drywall and furniture. Install interior artwork.
- Install and reconfigure modular workstations.
- Inspect and test fire protection and generator systems.
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests as required. Troubleshoot issues to determine cause and solution.
- Maintain a variety of records and prepare reports for management review.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Previous facilities experience in a warehouse environment preferred.
- Experience working with MEP, landscaping, HVAC, UPS and electrical systems.
- Must be "hands on" and assist in completing maintenance work.
- Experience supervising maintenance personnel.
- Background in working with outside vendors and contractors.
- Some weekend and evening work required.
- Ability to lift and / or move up to 70 lbs.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.