Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative
From $16 to $20 per hour
700 Uline Way, Allentown, PA 18106
Due to tremendous growth, Uline is looking for goal-oriented, customer-driven customer service representatives to join our team.
In this role, you will work in Uline's state-of-the-art Contact Center, guiding customers through their orders via phone, email or online chats. Our employees are passionate about providing impeccable service. They worry about the details and solve problems so our customers don't have to.
Uline will invest in your success through a 4-week training program, side-by-side shadowing sessions with experienced customer service representatives, access to a supportive management team and continuous product and procedure training. We empower you to make decisions so customers are taken care of quickly and accurately.
Are you ready to represent a company that stands out in its commitment to providing world-class service to its customers? If you share our passion for superior customer service and have what it takes to make each customer experience rewarding, then Uline is the company for you.
Monday - Friday, 10:30 AM to 7 PM
Weekends are yours to spend time with family and friends!
- Guide and process customer orders in a fast-paced environment using world-class technology.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat.
- Help customers navigate Uline's website and place orders online.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about products, pricing and availability.
- Work with Uline's internal departments to meet our customers' needs.
- Help resolve product returns, respond to shipping inquiries and answer order status questions.
- Submit quotes for large quantity orders and custom items.
- Bachelor's degree or high school diploma with 3+ years of relevant experience. Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- Desire to provide the best possible experience for our customers.
- Thrive in a fast paced environment with coaching support.
- Dedicated to excellent attendance.
- Available for 4 weeks of training, Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM to 5 PM.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision and life), Flexible Spending Account and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time-off.
- Profit sharing plus bonus programs based on annual performance and sales goals.
- Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing education.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.